Lists are a way to organize products & favorites. A List Section on TapTo.Shop will show your followers all the items you’ve added to your already created Lists.
Go to TapTo.Shop and “+ Section” to begin.
- Think about the Lists you want to share with your followers (and make sure it’s already been created). Select that existing List.
- Add a Public Section name and description for the List.
- Add an image or embed a video URL along with your List. Supported video platforms include: TikTok, YouTube, Vimeo, and Twitch.
- Read more about embedding a video URL with your TapTo.Shop Lists below.
Hot Tip: If your List is active on TapTo.Shop (public), you’ll see the TapTo.Shop icon next to it when you open the LinkIt Chrome Extension on desktop.
How to Embed Videos with Lists
If you’re looking to embed a video (or add an image) to your next TapTo.Shop List, here’s how it works!
- Think through what video or image content you want to share with your followers. If it’s a video from our supported platforms (TikTok, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitch), copy the video URL. (You’ll need this later!)
- Make sure you already have a List created. Go to “+ Section” and add a List.
- You’ll be prompted to “Edit Section”. You’ll have the option to add a section cover, either by adding an image or embedding a video.
- While this is optional, we highly recommend including visual imagery whenever possible!
- If you’re embedding a video, paste the URL from Step 1. You’ll be able to choose the thumbnail cover. If you’re adding an image, upload one from your files.
- If you’re embedding a TikTok URL from the TikTok mobile app, please read below for further instructions about embedding a compatible URL.
How to Embed a TikTok Mobile App URL
When sharing TikTok URLs from the TikTok app, the URL becomes automatically shortened, and therefore not compatible for embedding. In order to embed a compatible URL from the TikTok app to your TapTo.Shop List, copy & paste the link into a separate mobile browser before embedding it in the List section.
Here’s how it works:
- Copy your TikTok link into Safari or other mobile browser.
- Visit the link in your mobile browser. It will open up to a longer URL (which is compatible).
- Copy the new URL from your browser.
- Paste this URL into the “Embed Video URL” space and your video will show up!
Our team is currently working on a solution that will allow you to directly embed URLs from TikTok’s mobile app. If you are embedding a URL from TikTok on mobile web or desktop, you can directly copy that URL without taking any extra steps.