Sections are the distinct Collective Voice tools that you can add to your TapTo.Shop, which include URL, List, Widget, Look, and Collection Sections. These sections will appear as content blocks making up your TapTo.Shop.
First, select the section type you want to share on TapTo.Shop, and then rename your section with a public section name, as well as an optional description about what the section includes.
The URL Section is the only TapTo.Shop section that can be added directly in TapTo.Shop. All other TapTo.Shop Sections (Lists, Widgets, Looks, Collections) must be pre-existing Collective Voice tools. That means you should think about the Sections you want to display on your TapTo.Shop, create those sections, and then build out your TapTo.Shop!
Check out how to create those pre-existing sections here:
- How can I create Lists?
- How do I create a Widget?
- How do I create a Look?
- How do I create a Collection?
Once you’re ready to build out your Tapto.Shop, here’s how to add those sections in.
On Desktop (2 ways):
- Go to Create button (upper toolbar) >> TapTo.Shop >> Add desired pre-existing Section Type
- Go to My Content (upper toolbar) >> TapTo.Shop >> “+ Section” button
On Mobile App (3 ways):
- Home >> TapTo.Shop (middle screen) >> “+ Section” button (bottom)
- Create >> TapTo.Shop >> “+ Section” button
- My Content >> TapTo.Shop (upper toolbar) >> “+ Section” button