A Collection is a set of multiple Looks that allows your audience to view and purchase products featured on your Instagram feed! Use Collections to create a shoppable feed on your blog!
Pro Tip: You can assign as many Looks as you want to as many Collections as you want.
Create a Collection
- Create a Collection here
- Chose to display the Retailer and/or Price. Click Save to view your HTML code!
- Copy the Embed Code and embed the code in its entirety and without alteration onto your blog's shop page. If you alter it, it will not behave as expected!
- If you're unsure how to create a page on your blog, please consult their support resources or contact them to learn how
- Pro tip: Add your Shop Page to your blog's main navigation bar for extra visibility!
- Collections auto-update with any new Looks added and all edits made to your Look or Collection!
- Multiple Collections can be live on the same page of your blog! For example, you can feature an “Instagram Shop" and a “TikTok Shop”
- At this time you cannot customize the order of Looks within a Collection.
Share with your Instagram followers
- Copy and paste the URL of your blog's shop page into your Instagram bio.