Getting Started Tips:
- If you have a blog, add multiple Looks to the same Collection, embed the Collection code on your blog, and share your blog shop page in your Instagram bio!
- If you don't have a blog, share the URL to your Shop my Looks page as hosted on shopstyle.com
Step 1: Create a Look
- Upload an image for your Look immediately or later. Make sure it's bigger than 640x640 pixels and that you use original photography.
- Use Lists or our search feature to add products. Select Add to Look and toggle Exact Item whenever possible!
- Delete items by hovering over (and clicking) the image previews on the left-hand side of your screen.
Add the details!
- Write a caption, add hashtags, add it to your Collection (if you plan to embed it on your blog), and share it on social! Captions appear on your ShopStyle Shop page.
Share to Social
- Linking directly to your Looks makes it even simpler to share your content to any of your platforms!
- On the last step for Sharing, select Copy Link to Look
- It'll bring your followers to a page like this:
Step 2: Create a Collection
- Assign Looks to a Collection and embed them onto your blog. Learn how to do this here!
- Note: You'll only need to create or embed a Collection if you're monetizing on your blog. If you're using your ShopStyle Shop, just create Looks and learn more below under Sharing without a Blog
Step 3: Share with your Instagram followers
Sharing using your blog:
Sharing without a blog
Whether you have a blog or not, you may want to share Looks in other ways.
- Create Looks. No need for assigning to a Collection or creating/embedding Collections!
- These Looks will auto-generate onto your ShopStyle Shop page!
- Share your ShopStyle Shop page as hosted on shopstyle.com in your Instagram bio. Find out more about your ShopStyle Shop here!