Our guidelines are designed to keep our community of creators, retail partners, and Collective Voice protected. By using Collective Voice, you agree to these guidelines and our Terms.
- Original content must accompany your use of Collective Voice links. Remember to only use content you created or have the right to use. Original content includes photos and videos shot by you and product reviews, blog posts, recipes, and tutorials written by you.
- Showcase yourself (e.g., include your name and photos of yourself in content) and do not impersonate others.
Do not engage in deceptive practices that are harmful to consumers, retailers, creators, or Collective Voice. This includes but is not limited to:
- Promoting glitches found on retailer’s websites and unauthorized coupons or offers.
- Exploiting promotions in a way that is contradictory to the retailers stated intent.
- Encouraging deceptive, fraudulent or suspicious behavior which brings disrepute to us.
- "Product flipping" by encouraging or engaging in the purchase of discounted products for the sole purpose of selling them for profit.
- Collective Voice links must be publicly viewable to Collective Voice's Community team and should only be posted on platforms you have provided in the Social Channels section of your account.
- Include FTC disclosures in your posts/content any time you use Collective Voice links.
- Your content may not:
- Promote violence or contain hate speech;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Promote illegal activities;
- Infringe on any intellectual property rights
- Contain nudity, pornography or promote sexually explicit materials;
- Contain any materials that are false, inaccurate, fraudulent or misleading
We have a variety of ways of enforcing our guidelines, including, but not limited to:
- Disabling your ability to link to specific retailers
- Temporary suspension of your account
- Account termination
- Commission deductions