Go to your Widgets, and select the Trash Can icon. Keep in mind that deleted widgets cannot be recovered!
With Collective Voice's ability to edit widgets, you can refresh your work at any time. All changes automatically update on your blog! There's no need to re-embed the code. Note: Any edits made to your widget generally take 10-15 minutes to update.
Select the Product Widget you want to update
- Hover My Content and select Widgets from the navigation bar
- Click on the widget you want to edit.
- Click Edit Widget
- Use the left-hand side tabs to select new items or customize
- To finish, select Update. No need to re-embed your code. It will auto-update where ever it's been implemented.
In the editing process you'll be able to:
- Add/delete products
- Replace sold-out items
- Change the image size
- Edit the number of rows and columns
- Change what displays on the item, such as retailer, brand, price, etc.
- Tag/untag exact items
- Change image order
- Change the product image (if available from the retailer)