- Make social accounts “business” accounts. This option is available based on the platform. Make sure to do so whenever possible.
- Visible Social icons. Add social icons to your blog in a visible place.
- Prepare. Plan your content in advance and post consistently.
- Aim for peak times. Weekdays are better for engagement. Use analytics to see what times perform best.
- Optimize for searchability. Use tags, hashtags, and clear descriptions.
- Usernames and/or handles should not include any brand/retailer names. While your content can be brand/retailer-focused, your username and/or handle should be unique to you.
- Be FTC compliant. Make sure to do this with every post. See our guidelines here.
- Analyze your performance. Check your data and adjust accordingly.
Unclear on Photo Rights? Check out our guide.