Collective Voice’s services are only offered in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia.
When you sign up, you will be prompted to select a currency:
- Options include the Australian dollar, Canadian dollar, British pound, Euro, and US dollar.
- No matter the currency of your Collective account, PayPal will auto-convert your payment into the currency selected in your PayPal account. Find out more here.
Select a country:
- Your country should align with your country of residence.
Regarding your localized product feed:
- Product feeds can be localized to the US, UK, Canada, and Australia. Your product feed may show results in another currency. This is based on how the retailer displays the item. This is not something that can be altered.
- To access a different product feed temporarily:
- Go to your Account Profile
- Select the country from the drop-down menu
- Click "Save"
Note: Retailer Country will initially default based on the country selected during account creation. If you switch your retailer country, this will also affect your LinkIt tool. For example, if a CA creator switches to US, then tries to create a link on a CA only retailer, you will receive a "not supported" message. You will need to make sure you have the correct country selected.
The retailer country will remain on the last selected and will not return to your default country if/when you log out.
For users with a global audience:
If a US shopper follows your UK affiliate link to a site that switches based on location, it may break tracking. This varies based on the retailer and is more likely to happen when the retailer has different catalogs per country.
Recommended: Use the localized product catalog that captures the majority of your shopping audience.
Alternatively, you are also welcome to switch between product catalogs and offer different links based on location.