Create and post original content on your blog and share this content to Facebook. The following methods are great ways to supplement your original content. Learn more Best Practice tips for social media here.
Monetize your Facebook posts with:
- Text links that direct to specific products that can be shopped.
- Links to Product Widgets or Looks.
- Links to your website or blog.
- Link to your TapTo.Shop page
How-to: Text Links
How-to: Links to Product Widgets or Looks
- Share a link to a linkable Look (allowing you to share more than 1 product with a single link)
- Share a link to a linkable Widget (allowing you to share more than 1 product with a single link)
How-to: Links to Your Site
If you're already using Collective Voice to create shoppable content on your blog or website, it's a great idea to share links to your blog posts or shoppable pages when you're posting to Facebook.
How-to: Links to TapTo.Shop page
If you've created a TapTo.Shop page, be sure to share the URL when your posting to Facebook. You can find your TapTo.Shop URL in your Account Settings or click the "Share" button (to copy the link) from your TapTo.Shop Dashboard.
Read our full blog monetization guide here.