Create compelling shoppable content for your blog. Add shoppable product grids to your homepage, sidebars, or posts. Create shoppable pages featuring your looks or share wish lists.
Use Text Links, or clickable affiliate links, to turn your copy on your blog into clickable shopping experiences.
- Use our tools to create your text links.
- Then, add the links to your blog as hyperlinks.
- When a shopper interacts with your affiliate links, their engagement will display in your analytics and you'll earn!
There are several ways to create text links:
- LinkIt: our members' favorites tool to create text links. Use this on-the-go tool to create affiliate links while browsing supported retailer sites on your desktop or mobile device. Then, add the links to your blog as hyperlinks. When a shopper interacts with your affiliate links, their engagement will display in your analytics.
- Pro tip: Use Lists to stay organized. Save products into organized lists, which can be turned into text links, Looks, or Widgets at any time.
- Install LinkIt to get started!
- In the mobile app
- In your account on desktop or in the mobile app
- Using your Text Link History
Image via Twenty Something Plus
Create an enticing grid of products for your readers to shop. Choose from our extensive product catalog and customize your product widget to fit your blog's feel and your reader's needs. All the shopper has to do is click through on the image to purchase! Widgets can be added your blog's homepage, sidebar, posts, and pages.
Image via Thrifts and Threads
Favorites on Product Widgets
Favorites allow your shoppers to send their favorite items from your product widgets directly to their inbox to either shop later or be alerted of price drops. You earn whether they shop now or later.
- Why you'll love it: When readers opt in for email notifications, you can collect their email addresses, helping you build site readership.
- Learn more.
Image viaUne Femme
Looks & Collections
With a single link added to your Instagram profile, direct traffic to shop all the details of your Instagram Feed through your blog.
Why you'll love this tool: There's no sign-up or barriers between the shopper and your content. Plus, once they're on your site, they're sure to look at other posts and more of your shoppable content.
- Pro tip: Tag exact items to increase your order conversions.
- View our full Looks & Collections guide.
Images via Atlantic Pacific
You put in the hard work, so let us help you track and strategize based on your performance. Use detailed data in your account analytics to better your performance and understand your audience. Analyze what social channels, tool type, product, brand or retailer perform best. Learn more.